JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Human Resource Department supports the City's efforts to attract, develop, and retain a diverse, well-qualified, and productive workforce that is capable of providing quality services to the citizens of Pleasanton. The department staff also manages all aspects of recruiting, compensation, benefits, risk management, policy and staff development for the City of Pleasanton.
Below is a partial list of the benefit package that eligible full time employees would receive:
Click here for a full list of benefits.
Current Job Openings:
1. Building Inspector/Maintenance - Expires December 28, 2018
2. Recreation and Event Specialist (Part-Time) - Expires: December 19, 2018
3. Equipment Operator - Expires December 19, 2018
All employees for all positions are required to have the following:
• High School diploma or GED
• Valid Texas Driver's License
• Satisfactory Driving Record
• Successfully pass all levels of the background investigation including criminal, educational and reference checks.
• Potential employees will be subject to physical and drug testing.
Employment applications may be printed online or picked up at the Human Resources Department located inside City Hall at 108 Second St. Pleasanton, TX 78064. Map. Applications may be picked up and submitted in person from City Hall during normal business hours.
Law enforcement applicants will complete the standard employment application found at the link above. The application process for law enforcement personnel may be found on the Pleasanton Police Department's web page.
Mail completed applications to City of Pleasanton Human Resource Department, PO Box 209, Pleasanton, TX 78064.
All employees are expected to follow the policies listed in the employee handbook.
Job descriptions are available, but are not to be confused with current job openings, for further information regarding the expectations of different job positions within the City of Pleasanton. You may print a copy of a specific job description online at the link provided above, or a printed copy may be requested from the Human Resource Department located in room 106 in City Hall.