The Human Resource Department serves as a support system for all City departments and all City employees by implementing and updating policies, properly maintaining personnel files, keeping the City in compliance with federal and state employment laws, managing benefits, and improving communication.
We strive for excellence and efficiency in all aspects of our work, with special emphasis on ensuring that properly qualified individuals are recruited, developed and retained. We provide prompt responses and personal attention to employee requests and to the needs of City Department Leaders/Managers.
Below is a partial list of the benefit package that eligible full time employees would receive:
Click here for a full list of benefits.
Current Job Openings:
1. Municipal Court Clerk - Expires: May 6, 2019
2. Seasonal Pool Cashier - Expires: April 25, 2019
3. Seasonal Lifeguard - Expires: April 25, 2019
Interviews for all Pool positions will be Monday April 29th - May 1st.
All employees for all positions are required to have the following:
• High School diploma or GED
• Valid Texas Driver's License
• Satisfactory Driving Record
• Successfully pass all levels of the background investigation including criminal, educational and reference checks.
• Potential employees will be subject to physical and drug testing.
Employment applications may be printed online or picked up at the Human Resource Department located inside City Hall at 108 Second St. Pleasanton, TX 78064. Map. Applications may be picked up and submitted in person from City Hall during normal business hours.
Law enforcement applicants will complete the standard employment application found at the link above. The application process for law enforcement personnel may be found on the Pleasanton Police Department's web page.
Mail completed applications to City of Pleasanton Human Resource Department, PO Box 209, Pleasanton, TX 78064.
All employees are expected to follow the policies listed in the employee handbook.