1414 Downey Dr
Pleasanton, TX, 78064
(Behind the sports complex)
Open Swim Hours
Tuesday*: 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Thursday*: 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.
Saturday*: 1:00 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.
* PLEASE NOTE: Open swim hours are subject to change on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings due to pool rentals. Please contact the pool for these hours.
The Pleasanton City pool offers a fun, cool, relaxing way to spend the long hot summers. We offer a variety activities including swim lessons, water aerobics, and even private parties! There is a concession stand at the pool that offers a variety of snacks.
4 years old and under: $1
5 years to 17 years old: $3
18 years to 54 years old: $4
Seniors 55 years and up: $2
4 years old and under: $1*
5 years to 17 years old: $2*
18 years to 54 years old: $3*
55 years and up: $2*
*Pleasanton residents, please bring proof of residency (i.e. driver's license, utility bill, car insurance, etc.) for the discount otherwise you will be charged general admission. For questions please call us.
- Children under the age of 14 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- All persons must shower before entering pool
- All persons must comply with orders of the lifeguards
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK (only bottled water)
- No one with a cold sore or infection may enter pool
- No Spitting or blowing nose in pool
- No running or wrestling allowed on sidewalks or pool area
- Diving at permitted areas only
- Only one person allowed on diving board
- Swimming permitted only when lifeguard is on duty
- No alcoholic drinks permitted in pool area
- No profanity permitted
- Only regulation bathing suits allowed in pool area
- No pets allowed
- No Styrofoam floats allowed in pool
- No refunds due to weather
- No bills over $20