May 5, 2018 Election
Candidate packets for the May 5, 2018 are available for pick up. They can be picked up at the Office of the City Secretary, City Hall, 108 Second Street, Pleasanton, Texas.
This year there will be a General Election for the offices of Mayor and Council Members District 4, 5, and 6. Each of these will be for a 3 year term.
There will also be a Special Election for the office of Council Member District 1- Unexpired Term. This will be for a 1 year term.
The first day to file for these offices will be January 17, 2018. The last day to file is February 16, 2018 by 5:00 p.m.
Early voting will be April 23- 27, 2018 from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. and April 30- May 1, 2018 from 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
On Election Day, polls will be open from 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
City of Pleasanton District Maps
City District Map
- Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on the May 5, 2018 Ballot.
- Calendar for May 5, 2018 City General Election
- Order of General Election
- Order of Special Election
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Canceling General Election for District 6
- Canceling Special Election
- Unofficial Results for May 5, 2018 General Election
- Official Results for the May 5, 2018 General Election