May 7, 2022 General Election
This year there will be a General Election for the office of Councilmember for Districts 1, 2, and 3. Each of these will be for a 3 year term.
The first day to file for these offices will be January 19, 2022. The last day to file is February 18, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
Click the here to download the candidate packet. Additional Election related dates and information is available on the Texas Secretary of State Elections website.
Early voting will be April 25- 29 and May 2-3, 2022.
On Election Day, polls will be open from 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Applications may be filed physically at City Hall located at 108 Second St., Pleasanton, Texas. 78064 or mailed to PO Box 209 Pleasanton, Texas 78064.
City of Pleasanton District Maps
Council District Interactive Map
- Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on the May 7, 2022 Ballot.
- Order of General Election
- Order of Special Election
- Canceling General Election for Districts 2 and 3
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Public Notice of Test of Automatic Tabulating Equipment
- Notice of Election
- Unofficial Returns- Special
- Unofficial Returns- General