Museum to Reopen with Restrictions
May 4th, 2020
In Mayor Hall's most recent amendment to the City of Pleasanton's Declaration of Disaster and Public Emergency,
prompted by Governor Abbott's Executive Order GA 18 , stated that the Pleasanton Public Library & the Longhorn Museum will
reopen to the public on May 4th, 2020 with restrictions.
Pleasanton Public Library:
- 25% of maximum occupancy will be allowed into the building
- Public computers will not be available
- Public wi-fi access will not be available
- Study rooms to remain closed
- Interactive exhibits will remain closed
- The train and depot will remain closed
- No more than 1 household group, not exceeding 10 people, will be
permitted to tour, at a time.