Pleasanton Relief Fund Webinar recap.
The City of Pleasanton and PeopleFund held a webinar on Thursday, May 7, to promote the Pleasanton Relief Fund and other products and services offered by PeopleFund.
- Under this program, businesses that operate in the city limits may apply for a zero interest and no payments loan for six months.
- Businesses may borrow up to $60,000.
- Borrowers will incur interest rates ranging from 5% to 12% after the sixth month depending on the risk assessment of the business, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Eligible businesses must have an established physical address in the City of Pleasanton, TX, and have suffered a temporary loss of revenue due to COVID19.
- These loans may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills that cannot be paid because of the disaster’s impact.